It does not mean to be in a place where there is no voice,trouble,or hard work. It means to be it the mist of those things and still be calm in your heart”.
Can I watch football and be calm?
Or can I listen to the United States Presidential election candidates and stay calm?
Yes, when I think before I speak. My daughter had this posted in her kitchen for my grandchildren,
Think before you speak
T – is it true.
H-is it helpful
I – is it inspiring
N-is it necessary
K-is it kind
In honor of International Peace Day this is a call to Occupy Love to think before you speak. Two leading ingredients for creating peace on earth.
A thankful heart is always the best place to start. May I Thank all of you who have stood up for the next seven generations and for what you believe is right, who stood calm while being attacked as I know it has not been easy. Which is why I write on International Peace Day, as peace for me is the my chosen path. Like a camel walking across a desert, let me carry you across with what I have learned in the 40 years since I was once young and standing up for a cause, to end the Vietnam War.
1.Society, Government, Wall Street and even Football is a reflection of us. This is hard to digest, hard to admit I know, but it is true.
Through our actions, creating change, we change Society, Government, and even Wall Street. To make it a little easier to understand: EVERYTHING in the world is nothing more than a vibrating mass of pure energy that is intricately interconnected to everything else. Everything in your life, Wall Street, Government, everything in the entire world is the result of “Consciousness,” our thoughts and feelings felt in our bodies. The result of any change will unfold perfectly and precisely just as we collectively “believe” that it will.
2. Creating a movement for change begins within us. Our mind is powerful beyond measure. Our feelings are the generator of our thoughts, and our body is the vehicle taking us to our desired outcome. In our mind’s eye, we can each see what we want, experience it though feeling it in our bodies emotionally, energetically, from above our head down though our entire being, all the way past our toes and deep into mother earth. Let our bodies join together in expressing this emotional feeling through drumming, dancing, singing, and chanting.
As Plato states….“Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gayety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just, and beautiful.”
3. Temptation to get caught in the drama is always right in front of us, begging to steal our emotional energy and channel it toward the opponent, what we do not want. The vision or belief backed by the most emotion wins the game. Demonstrating the power of collective consciousness in its simplest form, raw human emotion. Anyone who has studied mind control or basic hypnosis understands this truth. So again remember temptation is always in front of us to blame, shame, and fall victim to erasing all our inner and outer work.
4. We are smart and creative; all the answers for everything are inside of us. May we spend our thoughts on discovering solutions, new inventions, new answers, and new ways of living in our world in all social systems. We are the future, what do we want it to be like?
5. We as wise elders support the young; we are at your back, even if we look silent. Number 5 is for you. Our hearts want the best for you and all future generations to come. However your greatest support is understanding and holding faith in Quantum Physics, which shows that everything is energy, AND GREAT WAVES OF ENERGY can change something old into something new. You are living in a time when science has shown how to advance at light speed. Simply by feeling the change within your body!!!! Think, feel and express the change you are seeking. Be the change. Be the wave, connect, and link your collective consciousness from one heart to the other. Like a snowball rolling down the mountain, allow your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, to unite in strength and grow bigger and bigger. Remember for the seemly miracle to work you must use all three. The Universe does support you. You are loved, and worthy. Be the change… win the game.One of the hardest test in life is unshakable faith. It is also the most rewarding.
6. To disempower our opponents, [or the forces against peace, love, health for humanity], feel love for them, feel it in your body. Send them love from your emotional body. Speak lovingly. When children hear they are bad, they become bad. When children hear they are good, they become good. All people have an emotional child inside. Look for the good in EVERYONE. If you want to have a person be stuck dig their heels in to the ground and resist change, then think they are bad.
7. We are all one, connected, brothers and sisters. Blog and talk about what you wish for, your desires, dreams, intentions. Allow clarity to become so clear, that everyone can imagine it. Ask yourself daily what could be better than this?
8. Love is a great advantage, as we all have a heart, even if it has been closed for a while.
9. Change our messages writen or spoken to say what we are for instead of what we are against. What we love instead of what we hate.
10. Have meaningful discussions among ourselves, ask people who pass bye, or reporters inquiring, “what change would you like in the world?”. Listen pay attention and ask our hearts what would love do, what is our hearts saying? What turns us on about this? Say yes to our deeper purpose, yes to our passion, yes to what our hearts are saying. LISTEN, LOOK for the meaning of everything. Let go of being victims.
11. Teach, educated, explore about new gardening, new transportation, and new models of doing everything. This experience is birthing something new in us and the entire world.
12. Strong forces are our faith and gratitude. Faith which is so unshakable, so filled with love and hope, it is magnetic, charismatic, which attracts others to join us in our beliefs. Gratitude has a high vibration, which also is magnetic, charismatic and attracting for energy to shift our way.
May we join together in becoming a herd of light workers, crystalline energy and like happy camels walking across a desert bring pure healthy water of change all across the earth.
I send you love, Coach Louise Rouse copy write 2011
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” – Max Planck
If you are feeling called to serve, have a yearning to be or do more for mother earth, have always been drawn to coaching others, you may be perfect for the Planetary Coaching Certification Program. I am now adding an in person weekend workshop for 12 hours of live one on one coaching to groups of 10 in the U.S. or 20 world wide. Plus each person receives their very own free personal website. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org www.planetarycoach.com
This is from :
5 Steps to Peace
Peace will be attained when we, as human beings…
Permit ourselves to acknowledge that some of our old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
Explore the possibility that there is something we do not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which could change everything.
Announce that we are willing for new understandings of God and Life to now be brought forth, understandings that could produce a new way of life on this planet.
Courageously examine these new understandings and, if they align with our personal inner truth and knowing, enlarge our belief system to include them.
Express our lives as a demonstration of our highest beliefs, rather than as a denial of them.
Excerpt from The New Revelations: A Conversation with God by Neale Donald Walsch